Being a working mom of two kids under the age of 5, I have found shortcuts to giving myself a quick makeover. Here are my must haves:
* Eyeshadow primer is from MAC “Painterly” Paint Pot
* Morphe palette 35K has all the earth tones perfect for the eyes, & even for the eye brows! Morphe also has a huge selection of brushes! All of their products are beyond affordable.
* The Original Beauty Blender
* TNT Cosmetics Cream Foundations
* LA Girl Brick Blush Palette in “Glam” this palette includes a blush, contour & shimmer highlight all in 1!
* TNT Cosmetics Translucent Powder
* Setting spray is from Skindinavia in “oil control” helps your makeup last up to 16 hours!
I always feel like eyeliner is optional, but for a quick look, I go without it & any lip color I am in the mood for, & simply add mascara, if you have a spare minute add lashes 747m for an added natural looking length!
Mom must haves for on the go!
Have a spare mini makeup bag with basic essentials and practical tools. Keep this spare mini makeup bag in your car, purse, office, or anywhere but home
• Double ended brushes are great because you get 2 with the storage capacity of one. Angled brush on one side, spoolie on the other. Flat foundation brush on one side, fluffy brush on the other. Liner brush is important for the next product.
• Mascara is a must! Opens up the eye and if you forget your eyeliner you can use it to line your lash line. Works just like gel liner!
• Makeup wipes! Elf’s makeup remover wipes are great because they have moisturizer in them and we’re trying to be as quick with our makeup application as possible.
• Powder foundation is great to keep in your car since the heat wont cook your liquid form foundation. You get coverage and stay matte while running errands.
• Hand palettes that have blush, bronzer, highlight built in them saves space.
• Lip gloss! Pinky Rose cosmetics carries my all time favorite lip glosses! They are so hydrating and so pigmented. Ive even used it as blush when I was short on product one day.
Tip – when you’re in a rush, the simple things that make a big difference… concealer, bronzer, mascara and gloss. When I’m in a hurry I apply concealer underneath my Eyes, and use bronzer to give my complexion a lil boost. Then quickly apply some kiss the bride lip gloss by my brand,
Heidi Cosmetics— its an easy and soft everyday Gloss, and then add mascara to the tips of my lashes. It’s easy and will make a big difference while only spending a few minutes.
My contour palette is simple and easy to apply powder bronzer and a highlight without being overwhelmed with 6-8 colors It’s only 3 easy steps.